11.11.2009

Club Project

This little project is one my club girls will be doing this week. I am loving this little wall hanging. If you are a demo you may recognize it from our October SS.

I cut the bases out of On Board Book Basics chipboard with the Bigz Clear Scallop Square Die. I then used the same die to do the Chocolate Chip. Then added a layer of Old Olive that had been run throught my BigShot with a Texturz plate. The letters (Serif Essentials Alpha) were also done with On Board chipboard along with Real Red cardstock.

I added the snowflake and the holly (stamped on a scrap of Whisper White and cut out, stamp is from Christmas Classics) and a few tiny rhinestones for a hit of bling!

I used Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive to stick the whole thing together.


Happy Stamping!

Gigi
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: