5.04.2010

Delinquent Blogger


Yeah, that's what I am. It's not that I am not stamping, I am, lots! I just don't blog about it as often as I'd like to.

Here's a card. A bad photo of a card. Don't know what happened, sorry about the quality.

This is actually a Basic Grey base. Then a textured Pink Pirouette layer and a piece of DSP from an old retired Simply Scrappin Kit. A piece of wide Regal Rose grosgrain hides the seam nicely.

A Basic Grey base holds a the image that is stamped with Regal Rose and Wild Wasabi Classic ink on Whisper White. I stamped the centre of the flowers a second time, punched them out with the circle from the new SU Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. Then the centres got a little bit of bling from a glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds.

The sentiment is a retired rubon from the Occasions Mini.

I made this card for my God-daughter: happy 13th birthday to Kelsey!!

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gigi

    just to say hello, thanks for popping by my blog and your kind comments, your blog is gorgeous full of inspiration

    best wishes

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete