6.13.2010

Katie's 1st Communion

We celebrated Katie's 1st Communion a few weeks ago. Of course, she had a fancy new dress and even got her hair done for the occasion (her cousin is a hair stylist so it makes that part easy). It was a special day for her.




I had a really difficult time coming up with her card. As a matter of fact, my nephew also celebrated his 1st Communion the same weekend and I bought his card! Seriously, I had no creative mojo whatsoever that week! None. Once I finally got Katie's done, there was nothing left to try for Zack. I also ended up mostly case'ing a card from SCS.

A few embossing folders, some ribbon, a few tiny black self-adhesive pearls and a sentiment from "Special Blessing" stamp set.

Happy Stamping!


Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Little Princess Katie you look so beautiful, the hair and the new dress. WOW
    Hope you had fun.
    Stampin Kathy B

    ReplyDelete