8.28.2010

Things I Learnt at Convention

My favorite part of Convention was the Main Stage Sessions. Most of these were sessions where various Stampin' Up! staff and even a few demonstrators shared project ideas and ways to use Stampin' Up!'s fabulous product. Various presenters included Shelli Gardner, founder of SU, Brent Steele (this guy is awesome! so funny and talented!), Sara Douglas, and Carrie Cudney to name but a few. This creative ensemble showed us some really, really neat things and I loved every minute of these sessions!

Today I am sharing a few photos that use ideas and techniques I learned from Main Stage sessions. You'll see the instructions in upcoming posts.

One is that fabulous flower! Simple stunning and the crowd definitely "ohhhed and ahhhhed" when that one was shared!

The second is a slider card. You may be thinking (a little sarcastically) "Whoopdedoo"...well just wait until I should you how simple that slider card is to make!

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment