5.08.2009

Happy Birthday Kelsey!

My goddaughter is celebrating her 12th birthday! This is the card I made for her; I think it is appropriately girly without being too juvenile.

My inspiration for this card comes from a card Jaron Winder displayed at the Edmonton regionals last October. Okay, it might qualify as a CASE not just inspiration!

The card base is Whisper White with a layer of Kraft at the bottom. The circles were made with the 1-1/2", 1" and 3/4" circles punches in Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Kraft and Chocolate Chip. A piece of wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.

The sentiment is from On Your Birthday and is stamped in Chocolate Chip, but I may change it as I find this one a little small for the card - the party is tonight so we'll see if I have time to change it before then! If not she'll get it as is.

Happy Birthday Kels!

Gigi

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey loved her card and commented about it right away!! You know that I'll be casing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. It is so fun. Great job.

    ReplyDelete