5.13.2009

Jackie's Card



Hi! My upline holds a demo meeting every month. We each bring a Make 'n Take for everyone to do and this card was Jackie's project for us.

I love this color combo of Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze. We stamped the flowers and leaves from Petal Pizzazz, cut them out and mounted them with dimensionals. I love the little button from the Button Latte collection.
The greeting is from On Your Birthday (love that set). The dots were stamped in White Craft ink.

A great layout I am sure to use again.

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gisele:

    You are so sweet to show my card. Congratulations and good luck on your blog. I have you under my favorites now and I will draw inspiration from you. Thanks. I love your cards that you have up so far. I really love the D.H. card. Very nice. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simple project. But it still looks like it has a lot of great elements to share.

    ReplyDelete