7.13.2009

Chicken Paper Box

Isn't this a cute little gift box? I used "chicken paper" DSP. Okay you're thinking I've lost it...for some reason I can never remember the name of this DSP (which, for the record, is Good Morning Sunshine, I looked it up) and I always refer to it as The Chicken Paper. I don't know why my brain works this way.

Okay, on to the project. I used Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip cardstock along with some Chocolate Chip narrow grosgrain ribbon, a felt fusion flower and a Chocolate Chip brad. Its supposed to have a cutout window on the front panel, but that seemed like excessive effort tonight. Many thanks to Tracy Harp for posting
the tutorial on her blog.



{Okay did anyone else buy alot of Summer Sun to use with the chicken paper and now you're wondering, like me, "what the heck am I going to do with all this Summer Sun now that the chicken paper is retired?" I am so not a Summer Sun kind of girl.}


Happy Stamping!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. This is a great box! I'll have to check out the tutorial and give it a go...

    By the way, you're hilarious. :) Chicken Paper... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete