7.25.2009

Congrats Amber & Jason!

Today is my niece's wedding. Remember those wedding favours? Yes, I did get them finished with plenty of time to spare!

When the bride and groom came over to discuss their invitations, the groom saw this Stamping Bella stamp; he wanted it used on the invitations. The bride said no and I said no since I wasn't keen on watercoloring 100 of this image. So this card was made just for Jason.


I won't talk about how many times I re-stamped and colored the image. I didn't want to use watercolor paper as it is more an off white color than a pure white so I was coloring with my markers on regular cardstock which took a fair amount of effort until I was happy with the results.

I once again used my Texturz plates, added a bit of bling and some ribbon and this is the final result.

Its a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding.

PS. Sorry for the poor quality photo. I had to scan it. I broke my camera while I was on holidays {Note to self: take the camera out of the beach bag before turning it upside down and shaking the sand out of it while standing on cement}. I did buy a new camera today but the battery needs to charge for a whole day before I can use it - guess I won't be taking any photos at the wedding.

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

2 comments:

  1. Great card. It is nice for the groom to get something at the wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you finished the favours. Nice card - I AM curious to know how many times you colored the image....

    :P

    ReplyDelete