10.14.2009

Happy Thanksgiving (a few days late!)

Thanksgiving was a few days ago and I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend and ate a bite or two! I know did!

My boss had asked for a few samples of Thanksgiving cards that I could then produce and send to clients. I came through with the samples but forgot he was out of town the 1st week of October. Thus there was no time for final approval and most importantly, the production of 60+ cards!

These are the samples I came up with. Neither uses SU stamps.

I wanted to keep the design simple to ease the production.

The first card is Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie and Close to Cocoa. The image was colored with ink and a blender pen.



The second card is Very Vanilla, Pumpklin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa. If this card looks familiar you may be thinking of
this card. Same layout, different card.






Well, now he's asked for Christmas cards, so I'd better make sure I get samples done and the design approved before he takes off again!

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Great cards.
    I hope the whole process goes a little more smooth for the Christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete