2.17.2010

Really Cool Flower



So this card is a total case of my last post. I decided not to do the easel card I posted about for club, but still wanted to use that DSP. So this is the card. I added this really cool flower. I love this flower! Super easy to do too.

Punch yourself 5 scallop circles. Snip between each scallop; don't cut too far into the middle. Then scrunch them up. Lots. For a few minutes. Seriously, you need lots of good scrunching to get the desired effect. Then carefully un-scrunch the pieces. Then spritz them with water and set them aside to dry. Layer them one on top of the other, pierce the centre and stick a brad through all the layers. And ta-da you have this cool flower.



I must point out that I did not "invent" this flower. I have seen instructions on several blogs and websites. I don't recall the exact links or webpages but someone else came up with this little technique.


Happy Stamping!


Gigi

1 comment:

  1. I really like this flower, I have not seen it elsewhere yet. If I ever get down to my stamp area I plan on trying this out.

    ReplyDelete