6.06.2009

Wedding Season


Tis the season for weddings! My sister requested a card for her friends' wedding. Their wedding colors are chocolate brown and pink. My sister liked it and I hope the bride and groom do as well.
I totally cased a card I found on SCS.

This is a 5-1/4" square Pink Pirouette textured base layered with a piece of chocolate chip. I ran the next layer (Pink Pirouette) through my Big Shot with a SU texturz plate. These are attached to the card base with dimensionals.

The smaller square layers are 3-1/2" and 3-3/8". Again the Pink Pirouette was run through the Big Shot with a texturz plate. I added some tiny half back cream pearls. This too is attached with dimensionals.

The sentiment is from All Holidays; I inked up the "Love" on the
"Peace, Love, Joy" stamp. I used the small oval, oval and scallop oval punches.

Luckily I had a scrap of wide Chocolate Chip satin ribbon left over from the 2007 Holiday Mini . I loved this ribbon! I tried a few different variations with the ribbon but in the end a simple knot is what suited the card best.

Have a good weekend & happy stamping!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful Gisele. I love the texture created with your new Big Shot. The card turned out so nice. I'm sure the bride & groom loved it!

    ReplyDelete