1.03.2010

Happy 2010!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a safe, healthy and happy 2010.

It was my baby's 8th birthday the week before Christmas. She is so funny and cheerful. She really, really enjoyed her birthday this year - for some reason it "was the best birthday I've ever had!".

Her card. Very simple. I usually try to take more time with projects for the kids, but I just wasn't as organized this year.

This is a 5-1/4"x5-1/4" square Rose Red base with a layer of Pink Pirouette. A piece of the new Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (Occasions Mini catalogue, January 5th - April 30, 2010) is layered on two pieces of Chocolate Chip that have been punched using the new Sale-A-Bration Scallop Trim Border. The sentiment is Well Scripted and that cute embellishment is Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (also both from the Occasions Mini). The little chocolate colored pearls are just something I had around. I finished it off with some faux stitching using my white gel pen.

Here she is on her birthday.

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Loved the card. I think your inspiration for the card was great even if you did whip it up in a hurry. It was good use of old and new.

    ReplyDelete