1.13.2010

Girly cards

Katie is invited to birthday parties over the next week. I thought I'd get a head start on the cards since I usually leave it until
the last minute. Look at me being proactive!

The first card is Old Olive, Rose Red and Pink Pirouette 1-1/4" squares layered on a piece of Basic Black. Obviously some squares have Flower Fusion flowers, but do you recognize the what is on the others? They are Love & Happiness Rubons from SAB 2007! I forgot I had them. Pretty simple layout, but I like the way it turned out.

You may recognize layout #2 from this post. I love dots! I love this color combo of Taken with Teal with the Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. I laid a piece of sticky strip across the card and just kind of played around with the ribbon to create this funky look. Its really fun. the sentiment is from Chat Room rubons.

Two quick easy cards.

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

2 comments:

  1. Card #1 is great. But te color combo in Card #2 is great! Why have I never tried that before? We have a few girl birthdays coming up and I don't have appropriate stamps, so I may borrow your circle idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love grid cards - and what a great way to use up scraps, too!

    ReplyDelete