1.05.2010

Occasions Mini and SAB Event

Come one, come all to the Occasions Mini and SAB FREE event!

Each class is exactly the same – we are offering 2 dates to provide you with more options for your busy schedules! Details as follows:

CLASS #1

• Date: Friday, January 22nd
• Time: 7:00pm
• Location: TBA

CLASS #2

• Date: Saturday, January 23rd
• Time: 1:30pm
• Location: TBA

We will be making 1 free card, which is shown here. There will also be 2 bonus projects that you can make if you choose (the bonus projects are $2.50 each). I’ll show you those in the coming days so you can decide whether or not you want to bring $5 with you.

There will also be door prizes, special deals, and samples. Sign up today! Either email me or add a comment to this post. Thanks - hope to see you there!

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. I love the Tess card and I want to come to the Friday Jan 22nd event. do you want me to call or come over with money?

    ReplyDelete