7.23.2010

Convention Roomate Gifts

It is tradition to bring gifts for your roomates at convention. Karrie came up with one idea and I came up with the other and hopefully my roomates enjoy them!

First up is a purse calendar a la Karrie. Karrie designs a new one every year. I simplied the design a little bit since I was running out of time. I love these calendars and always have mine with me! Watch for a class in the Fall!

The second gift is a little package of convention survival goodies. The packaging is simply cardstock, Greenhouse Carden DSP and a 6x6 Page Protector. I saw this packaging project a few years ago and saved the idea knowing one day I would put it to good use! The survival kit includes earplugs, microwave popcorn (yes, I checked and we have a microwave in our room), little candy bars, Tic Tacs, ice tea mixes for water bottles and lip balm.





I also made bag tags for our convention bags. I forgot to take a photo and they are now packed up so I will post a pic once I return.

Happy Stamping.


Gigi

1 comment: