7.26.2010

Love Birds Mini Album

I am back from Convention - what a great opportunity! It was so much fun and I actually learned a thing or two and I saw some amazing projects that I will soon be case'ing. I also came home with a few gifts from SU. Once I've had time to organize my thoughts I will post a detailed review of my time in Salt Lake City.


Today's project is a mini album created with Love Birds Simply Scrappin' Kit. I got the tutorial from Dawn Olchefske (I also had the pleasure of meeting Dawn at convention!).

My 'Aha' moment - the photo corners were actually punched from one of the bird stickers. I am not much of a bird girl, but these bird stickers are quite large and can be used for punching other pieces.

I still have a few family photos to add and a bit of journaling to write. If you have any questions please email me.

Happy Stamping!

Gigi























1 comment:

  1. What a great mini album. Glad to hear you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete