7.20.2010

Convention Swap - Hostess Set


Hi! I am part of a (tiny) organized swap at convention. The swap group is only 7 people - my roomates and a few others. We had to do a wedding card, a fancy fold card, a Christmas card and a card using a Hostess set.

Here is my Hostess set swap. It is difficult to see in the photo but the image is cut out and popped up on dimensionals. And you can barely see it, but there is Dazzling Diamonds on the heart.
  • Birthday Bakery (Hostess Level 1)

  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride

  • Classic Ink: Black Staz On, Early Espresso (used with a Blender pen to color since I haven't ordered this marker yet)

  • Markers: Pear Pizzazz and Blusing Bride

  • Other: Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch and Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have cut out that sweet little gift bag. I was going to get this set, but was not sure what to do with it. You have shown me the error of my ways.

    ReplyDelete