8.07.2009

The last wedding of the season

This weekend we will be attending a wedding reception for my good friend's brother. The actual wedding took place in Italy a few weeks ago.

This card is a 5-1/8 Chocolate Chip square base layered with Very Vanilla and another Chocolate Chip piece with each layer being an 1/8' smaller than the previous layer. I once again scored a quilt pattern with my ScorPal and added tiny vanilla half back pearls at each intersection. I created a Chocolate Chip and Vanilla belly band and added a scallop circle embellishment. The sentiment is from All Holidays (actually the 'Peace, Love, Joy' stamp, I simply inked up the one word).

The inside of the card has a pocket for some cash and the same sentiment I have used on both previous wedding cards.

Congrats Anthony and Peg!

Gigi



Posted by Picasa

2 comments: