9.07.2009

Charming

Charming is a stamp set from the new SU mini. It is the set that corresponds to the new charm jewelery; I haven't ordered the charms (not really my thing) but I really like the stamp set!

This card is a Very Vanilla base topped with a layer of Rich Razzleberry. I then ran a piece of Chocolate Chip through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texturz plate. This Chocolate piece and a piece of Old Olive top the Razzleberry.

The image is actually 3 of the stamps from the set. I first stamped the background in Chocolate Chip. Next I used my Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry markers directly on the rubber on the stem and flower image. Finally, I added that little butterfly. I suppose a sentiment could be added to the top right of the card, but I kind of like the simplicity of it (and it can be used for any occasion!).

And of course a piece of my favorite ribbon, 5/8" grosgrain, finishes off the card.
Happy Stamping!
Gigi
Edited to add: Forgot to mention that this layout and color combo was totally cased from a card I saw online. Sorry I can't recall whose blog it was!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: