9.05.2009

Holiday Mini

You'll find the inspiration for this card on page 26 of the new SU Holiday Mini. I used the new SU Sizzlet Merry Details to cut my snowflakes.

I then dabbed Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint on each snowflake. I really wasn't sure why I ordered the Shimmer paint as I paint about as well I sew! But I really like the nice bit of sparkle it added to this card. I have included a close up photo of one these flakes, its not the best pic, but you get the idea.

The sentiment is also from the mini: Four the Holidays, a nice set of 4 stamps each being a holiday sentiment.

The colors used are Kraft, Bordering Blue and Very Vanilla.


Happy Stamping!

Gigi

PS. Also in this mini is My Digital Studio - SU's very own digital project software. Mine is on its way to me (customers can begin ordering it October 1)!!! Woohoo, I have already seen a few samples of My Digital Studio projects and I am so pumped to try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment