9.16.2009

More MDS


I am loving it!

Today's page was made from scratch. This means I started with a white page with a photo layout and added each detail separately. This took me about an hour.

Here's how I did it:


  • choose the background color (Baja Blue)


  • added the Chocolate piece behind the photos

  • dropped the photos

  • added punches circles - here I added one then resized and colored it then copied and pasted, then I added two more each time repeating the sizing and coloring process

  • added the 'torn edge' stamp - this is the blue swirly at the bottom - it is a stamp that I stamped then colored and sized

  • added the text boxes, formatted the text to the type, color and size I wanted


  • added the brackets (love those)

  • the final detail was to add the white stitching on the Chocolate Chip piece

Too fun! Hope you enjoy!

Gigi

1 comment: