9.01.2009

Someone's expecting!

And, no its not me! Wouldn't bother me, but not likely to happen! Anyway, someone very dear to me is expecting. I won't say who since its her news to share, but we are very excited for the expected arrival (February 2010).

This image and sentiment are from My Favorite Things. I used blender pens and classic inks to color it. Cardstock is So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue and Whisper White.

I added the scalloped piece at the very end. It just looked bare at the top. I thought about using dew drops but they didn`t quite look right. I am not sure this scallop looks quite right either, but I am not changing it.

That's all for today. Sorry I have been delinquent; lots of excuses I won't bother sharing, but hopefully I am back in the groove now and can get back to posting a few times a week.

Happy Stamping!

Gigi
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment