6.27.2009

Congratulations Danny and Kate!

It was Danny (my nephew) and Kate's wedding last night. It was a beautiful ceremony. I wish them much joy and laughter in their marriage - congrats!

The card is a Basic Black 5-1/4" square with a layer of Whisper White (5-1/8"). The top layer of Basic Black was scored on the diagonal to create a "faux quilted" look. I added the tiny rhinstones at each scored intersection to bling it up.

The sentiment is one of SU's single stamps: Together Forever. I stamped it with Black StazOn on vellum then layered that on Whisper White. I used a piece of the Silver Hodge Podge Hardware to frame the sentiment and some Whisper Shite satin ribbon (SU spring mini) to anchor the hardware.

I printed the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White cardstock then stamped the Baroque Motifs swirls (the Bride LOVES Baroque Motifs) in Black StazOn. Many thanks to Rita for sharing this sentiment with me. I really like it as it is simple and so elegantly states my best wishes.


This turned out to be a pretty blingy card but I am really happy with it.

Happy weekend and happy stamping!

Gigi

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is SO beautiful. This is the type of card a bride keeps forever. A simply stunning card.

    ReplyDelete