6.28.2009

Thank you Teachers!

The end of another school year and that means teacher gifts! I had made some card sets to give the teachers when I came across name frames while perusing SCS once day and the seed was planted!

These were so fun to make! I found the frames at Walmart for $5 each. I bought some funky designer paper from Michael's for this project as I just wasn't inspired by anything in my (large) supply. My original plan was to add lots of fun embellishments, but the wild paper kind of took over and I had to restrain myself on the embellishments. I used GoGo boots Sizzix dies for my letters and whatever SU cardstock I thought matched the paper (lots of Kiwi and Pink Pirouette was used).


Mrs. Yeo teaches Grade 1 so I was really excited about this paper! A little bit of scalloping (is that a word? It must be in the scrappin and stampin dictionary if not in Websters!) and some felt fusion flowers and voila - its done!




This one is for Connor's grade 4 teacher. Once again I used my fave daisy die and added a build a brad for the centre of it. This was Mrs. Reed's last year at our school -we'll sure miss her!



These last two were made for no one I actually know! They were made for my co-worker's kids' teachers. Hopefully they liked them!




That's all for today! Next time I'll show you the cards I made for the teachers. They matched the name frames!


Happy Stamping!


Gigi







2 comments: