6.18.2009

Father's Day Wallet

Hi!

These have been around for a long time and you've probably seen one before, but I had to post it because I made one for my Dad last year and DH actually requested that "cool wallet" for his own Father's Day card this year!

I used textured Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, and Very Vanilla cardstock. I inked up around all of the edges of the folds to give it an aged leather look. I also pierced and faux stitched the sides and bottom. I cut a strip of Chocolate chip and rounded off one end with a circle punch to make the "clasp" (is that what its called on a men's wallet?). It is tucked under the sentiment layer. This sentiment is from All Holidays and was inked up in Chocolate Chip.

I think DS and DD will each have one of the little cards to write their message. You can also fit most gift cards into the little pockets. That won't be happening with this one though!

Happy Stamping!

Gigi








1 comment:

  1. Well, I think you know that this is fabulous. It is so masculine.

    ReplyDelete