6.11.2009

Wedding Showers

I have two wedding showers to attend this weekend. The first is for my niece, the second for my nephew's fiance. This is attempt number 1 at a card for one or the other of the brides. Neither wedding is pink so I am not sure why I choose to go with Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose, except that I wanted pink daisies and this worked.

I began with a 5-1/2x4-1/4 Regal Rose base. Topped that with a later of Whisper White (4-1/8x5-3/8) and Pink Pirouette (4x5-1/4). The pink was run through the Big Shot with the small dots texturz plate (loving those things!).

I made some Regal Rose daisies using the Big Shot Daisies #2 die. I did two of each size and layered them to achieve a really lush daisy. A pink button from Button Late has been laced with a tiny scrap of black gingham ribbon.

A knotted piece of wide Regal Rose grosgrain and the little sentiment (from Great Friend stamp set) layered on ovals finishes it off.

Happy Stamping!

Gigi

2 comments:

  1. You have a busy weekend ahead of you. Great card. I love that big daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card - I like the button in the middle!

    ReplyDelete